Im gonna be graduating soon from wyotech...and Ill be lookin for a job. So far, Ive got backgrounds in anything from AutoCAD, transportation design, mechanical drawing, sketching/rendering; to more hands on stuff that I learned here like welding (TIG, MIG, gas), sheet metal fab, dent repair, refinishing, and painting. But Im not sure what I want to get into or can. not really looking into pulling dents...but I definitely wouldnt mind painting,welding, or fiberglass unfortunately its hard without years of experience. sucks that these fields are more based on experience but rightfully so. the schools Ive been goin to are pretty far from home, so Im not restricted to a certain area...willing to follow the money really.

so what do you guys think? where do you think I should start? my long term goal is to work in a custom fabrication shop that does both fiberglass and metal. any input would be great!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco