Tommy! How did you do it (1 10" Type R, 150db)

its still 1 10" he's usiong he has an extra one.. the big reason why he hit 151 is because a tinny cabbin

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

haha I'll clear some stuff up for everyone for Tommy since I'm not sure if he visits here often/at all.

It IS 1 10" Type R, with an orion 2500D @ 1 ohm. and yes the scores are real blha blha, NO its not a TCAB box AT ALL. It's loud and he didnt get it that loud overnight  :^

I still remember when he was doin 144's with 1 10" sub :) He's come a long way. thumbs up for him. And we've tested multiple subs in the same box to compare to the type r......ie: DD9510, MD  Napalm, RE SeXXX, RE SX, etc. and he's stuck with the Type R so yeah.

And the box peaks at 43/44 Hz I believe, its slightly musical still, but picky on songs.

Team Phat HertZTeam KickerTeam Kinetik Power2005 MECA DB2 World Champion2006 MECA DB4 World Champion4 DD 9515's4 Kicker ZX2500.1'sI'm not a 1 note wonder...

haha I'll clear some stuff up for everyone for Tommy since I'm not sure if he visits here often/at all.

It IS 1 10" Type R, with an orion 2500D @ 1 ohm. and yes the scores are real blha blha, NO its not a TCAB box AT ALL. It's loud and he didnt get it that loud overnight  :^

I still remember when he was doin 144's with 1 10" sub :) He's come a long way. thumbs up for him. And we've tested multiple subs in the same box to compare to the type r......ie: DD9510, MD  Napalm, RE SeXXX, RE SX, etc. and he's stuck with the Type R so yeah.

And the box peaks at 43/44 Hz I believe, its slightly musical still, but picky on songs.

so his box is tuned in the mid 30s? what kinda truck does he drive?

xplod.jpg

refs: chode69, superduper

use areoprts or flare your slot port out.. if it is sloted  rectangle shape use a 8:1 h x w ratio  square is best though

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

• 3 months later...