Second Skin Audio

idk if this where it should be posted. if its not plz move it. i want to know how to tune a box. i have 2 10" pioneer subs, 760 watt amp, and a dual xd7600 headunit. how do i tune my box or would it be on my head unit? i mostly listen to rap if that helps.

idk if this where it should be posted. if its not plz move it. i want to know how to tune a box. i have 2 10" pioneer subs, 760 watt amp, and a dual xd7600 headunit. how do i tune my box or would it be on my head unit? i mostly listen to rap if that helps.

sealed or ported box?

if the box is sealed then you cant really tune it...u will just have to adjust the crossover on the headunit. if its ported then it is a whole different/more complex story.

i likes me some audio stuff...

its sealed now but i want to build a ported box but im not good at designing them to get the air space and shit.

they easiest thing i could suggest would be to shell over a little money (maybe like $30...dont hold me to that though) and pm ray or david for some box plans. or just pay steve, and he will do all of the work for you....but that will probably cost you a bit, depending on what u want.

i likes me some audio stuff...

i just need plans i can build one. i just got fired so im not gonna be doing n e time soon

the sub is really meant to be sealed, you can do a real small ported enclosure it's not to hard really.

for the 2 subz I would reccomend a 2.5 cub box after displacement tuned to 35hz. common chamber single port.