Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just available yesterday at the Playstation Store.

File is pretty big for a demo, almost 3 gig's.

And if you haven't played Darksiders yet, the demo is also available.

Posted

I have played the demo and found it to be very good. Short, but seemed like a good game. I haven't personally played any of the God Of War games, but my buddy had an extra code a few weeks back and gave me it. Took like 2 days to download, or about 8 hrs on my internet. I found for the time I waited for the download the demo was way to short. That's just me lol. I think the demo is worth a shot to download but don't expect a quick download.

Haven't played Darksiders, is the demo worth the download?

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

Posted

was awesome i been playing it a lil over a week now, you get it free with a preorder from gamestop of the full game

Posted

was awesome i been playing it a lil over a week now, you get it free with a preorder from gamestop of the full game

That's how I obtained it like weeks ago. My buddy reserved the game and got 2 demo keys. One for him and one for me =p

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1053 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...