Sonic Electronix

Okay so I'm looking into buying a custom box and I found this website about a week ago. I have been doing my research and the company seems pretty legit and the boxes are flawless. I was just wondering has anyone bought a custom box from them? How much do they normally cost? Thanks guys

Okay so I'm looking into buying a custom box and I found this website about a week ago. I have been doing my research and the company seems pretty legit and the boxes are flawless. I was just wondering has anyone bought a custom box from them? How much do they normally cost? Thanks guys

are you looking to get a box design or a custom box made by him in his shop ??

Edited by czman30

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

look through the build threadfs on here my buddy has a pwk box for his DDs on page 2 i think maybe page one.

but DD uses him so hes legit and designs are reliable

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i like his designs, seen / heard a lot of his boxes in person, they're usually really nice and work out quite well.. there was one i didn't care for, but whatever, you should be happy with one of his boxes, also his turn around time might be a while because he's really busy right now

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

you could build it yourself just as easy and save the wait for him to build it. his design time is kinda like a month right now iirc

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

hope you've got money because his box's cost an arm and a leg aswell as a shit load of waiting time

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

i've seen plenty of his boxes and designs in person, they're super nice, and usually work out quite well, he's just really busy right now, so the turn around time might be a while

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details