Alot of people I know use it,and there's been no problems yet. I've only had mine for about 3 weeks now tho. I used to have black 20s (which windex DOESNT work on) and I stepped up to chrome 24s with red and black inserts. And it sure does make em shine

pics of the 24s you speak of or :ban2: lol yeah i use some crap we have at work(discount tire) i get it for free so i cant complain, and use a micro fiber towel so i dont get any surface scratches.

I got a truck that came with nice aftermarket chrome rims. I've been cleaning them with just soap and a rag but i kinda want something better to clean them with if there is such a thing thats cheap. I'd like someting like a brush but im afraid it would scratch the chrome. Anyone have ideas on how to keep them clean?

listen man i am an aluminum polisher, and i deal with the worst of the worst,and if you want your shit looking right get some of this stuff ---> http://californiacustom.com/purple_metal_polish.html its called purple metal polish, just rub it on with any regular rag, wait like 5 minutes and take some regular cooking flour and and a clean rag and put some flour on the rag and wipe it right off. i know it sounds wierd using flour, but it works great. i have been using it for 5+ years on everything i polish, witch is usally the fuel tanks and rims and anything aluminum on semi trucks and trailers

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

• 4 weeks later...

Whats a good cleaner is that "hot rims" for chrome they sell em at autozone, its a good product to use if u just wnna quick cleanup! B)

350_163676.jpg

X2 with this stuff, its all I will use on my rims. makes them shine amazing. use this stuff with the cone shaped drillbit buffer. Its much better than the mothers ball, the ball falls apart after like 10 uses, The one I have is gray with a red handle and it also goes into a drill like the mothers ball but doesnt fall apart, the cone shape gets into smaller places better than the ball too.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts