Second Skin Audio

secure sub box and amps

ARMYSGT_D

i recently rewired my whole car and i need to find out the best way to secure my box from moving and my amps

i was thinkin about putting cutting 2 2x4 from the trunk to the seat . then use 2 l brackets to go from the box to the wood. and then for the amps i was going to put two more 2 by four the long way across my trunk.put my trunk carpet mat back in and then screw the amps down on top of the trunk carpet into the wood

is this the best way or is there a better way

current set-up

kenwood ddx 712

clarion eq

focal 165 k2p front

focal 165v2 rear

2 re audio sexxx 12

us amps md3d

us amps md42

1 optima yellow top (rear)

1 xs power 5100r (front)

big 3 and 1 run 1/0 stinger wire

my build

my rebuild

smd2.gifduck.jpg

I'm using a pair of these on my box.

turnbuckle.jpg

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

u can use heavy duty velcro or L brackets

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

u can use heavy duty velcro or L brackets

This or if you have seats that fold down seal that bitch of from the trunk firing into the cabin.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

could just use long bolts on the inside of the box through the floor of the trunk. make sure they dont hit anything.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived