yeah that's blue's setup, and i was video taping

haha, so that was you trying to get him to smoke his woofer?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

haha, so that was you trying to get him to smoke his woofer?

Yea it was him trying to get me to smoke my woofer. Im not goin to do that just yet. The suspension on it is very loose. Still plays fine though, has some great sq. I only did it for that brief second.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

yeah, i wanted to see what it did with woofer cooker, don't send 1200 watts to a single layer lvl 3, it's handing the power.. almost

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Yea, its almost handling the 1200+ that it is getting. It doesnt bottom out with the trunk closed though, only when it is open.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgBjg-a5oq8

watch the ending

suspension as loose as the owners mom

don't know how to embed on this new setup

in the post screen, hit the far right button(on mouse over, says "insert media"), insert url, thats it.

hows the surround? ive never bottomed mine out yet.... the surround is a little torn? but i have a level 4 coil and an extra hard spider on each as well

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

nah it's not torn, it's fine, well this is probably over 1200 watts to a 400 or 600 watt single layer lvl 3 :)

and to uniquesounds, i just put the video up yesterday, so i doubt you've seen it

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Could also be the 10" is more prone to damage at xmax than other size woofers. the 10" has less surround to absorb the energy of the cone compared to a 12 or 18.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived