Sonic Electronix

YAY someone from Wellywood! lol

Nah i bought it at driving sounds (no hard feelings? :-)

By SSZ do you mean street soundz?

i'd only enter if i do decent numbers (otherwise its embarrassing)

yeah I can come in and check it out this weekend if your gonna be there?

thanks

Heh actually I work at SLAP... was just wondering where you got it cos I know SSZ (Streetsoundz) was pushing a lot of them.

I'll probably be down there working on an SPL build on Saturday afternoon... if you wanna swing by and get some ideas you're welcome to. Just flick me a txt in case I get on the turps on Friday night and don't make it down there :lol:

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Heh actually I work at SLAP... was just wondering where you got it cos I know SSZ (Streetsoundz) was pushing a lot of them.

I'll probably be down there working on an SPL build on Saturday afternoon... if you wanna swing by and get some ideas you're welcome to. Just flick me a txt in case I get on the turps on Friday night and don't make it down there :lol:

Oh SLAP never heard of it. I'll have to check it out in the yellow pages.

Do you know how much they sell them for there? cause this one $300.

BTW. turps ain't good for you lol, it makes you :wacko: . hehe :D

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Oh wait, i'll probably be away on that weekend, and possibly the weekend after :mad: damn. i'll see what happens. and txt you to update.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

What is this turps you speak of? I'm going to have to guess...alcohol? I don't think turpentine is drinkable. But I have seen people drink mouthwash so I guess you never know lol