Push Button Start and Remote start

regardless you will still need to put a key in and turn the cylinder after the push to start, like a lotus which is kind of stupid... well the McLaren SLR is the same way.... anyways if you want it like a keyless go vehicle where you just walk up with the key in your pocket and it unlocks and has a switch that says push to start/stop then rewire the ignition switch and remove the shifter/wheel lock... or get a new Mercedes-Benz E class

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

regardless you will still need to put a key in and turn the cylinder after the push to start, like a lotus which is kind of stupid... well the McLaren SLR is the same way.... anyways if you want it like a keyless go vehicle where you just walk up with the key in your pocket and it unlocks and has a switch that says push to start/stop then rewire the ignition switch and remove the shifter/wheel lock... or get a new Mercedes-Benz E class

lol......im not a big fan of mercedes, but yea i was looking into those keyless systems but i think i will just stick to my remote start so the only button i have to push is on my keyfob. it would be convenient to have both a push button and a remote start and like you said either way im gonna have to put the key in and turn it so i might as well push the clutch too huh? lol....thanks for the input

How can you not be a fan of Mercedes? I have driven pretty much everything out there or seen it at the auto show, nothing compares... especially with the AMG's

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

How can you not be a fan of Mercedes? I have driven pretty much everything out there or seen it at the auto show, nothing compares... especially with the AMG's

well, i dont hate on mercedes at all, they are nice cars and built nice and perform nice. i like other brands better. shit i wont be able to afford anything that nice anytime soon, lol but if i could i wouldnt mind a porsche....

Archived