Sundown Audio

What Amp??

do you guys think i'm getting a good deal for two 12" sxx re audio subs new around 450. and what amp should i use for them i don't really want audioque because i would have to use batteries. i want a good amp that i will only have to upgrade the big 3 and later on upgrade the stock battery not the alternator.

AQ will make you use batteries ?

Tell me you have one battery, at least !

If you use less than 1500 watts, you can just do the big3 and keep your alt and your batt. I don't know what you got for stock electrical system, though.

I have 1500 watts for my sub and a 320 watts for my front cpeakers on stock electrical, and I did not even finished the big 3 : I only have 2 big ground wires on my battery. With no problem at all. I keep watching my voltmeter, and everything is normal. It depends on the car you have.

AQ, Sundown, Rockford,... whatever you can afford.

Some amps will require a strong electrical system to achieve 1000 watts, but I don't think RF, AQ, or Sundown are like that. Sundown makes rated power at 12.8 v for example !

It's up to you !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

If you use less than 1500 watts, you can just do the big3 and keep your alt and your batt. I don't know what you got for stock electrical system, though.

I have 1500 watts for my sub and a 320 watts for my front cpeakers on stock electrical, and I did not even finished the big 3 : I only have 2 big ground wires on my battery. With no problem at all. I keep watching my voltmeter, and everything is normal. It depends on the car you have.

Some amps will require a strong electrical system to achieve 1000 watts, but I don't think RF, AQ, or Sundown are like that. Sundown makes rated power at 12.8 v for example !

It's up to you !

i was going to use the aq 2200 and two re audio sx 12" thats why i need a strong electrical system. i talked to someone from tech support on AQ. they test theirs on like 14.4 volts that's why they require a good electrical system. i can't say that about sundown because i don't know.

It's up to you !

it's for a 2008 pontiac g6

Archived