Rose-Villian Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 Are those new motor's..? Or same ol Nightshade motor's..? They look diff Quote WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
sundownz Posted April 29, 2010 Author Report Posted April 29, 2010 Out of the loop Elvis ! These are the Z v.2 model. Quote - Jacob Fuller - Owner, Sundown Audio - Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK - Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]
knowledge Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 damn another sick build! Quote REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.