ive been married almost a year now.....and i was wondering is it normal to argue all tha damn time????? i dont think it is but we argue alot. i think most of it has to do with i was raised in a little country ass town and she was raised big city life....so we are 2 totally different people. didn't argue alot at first but it starting to occur alot more than usual......another thing that doesnt help is she is bi-polar and has anxiety probs and has obsessive compulsive disorder.....yall are prob like damn leave that crazy bitch....but shes not that crazy not like most of em that have all this shit......sometimes i think thats why we argue all tha time but i know its both of us....and good lord i better not mention that shit when we are arguing.....just venting about this shit....any input guys?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Married for 7 years. Most couples argue about the same thing...Money! New relationships can be difficult but You just have to know when to walk away, cool off and not take it to another level. With your Wifes illness you need to just be patient.

All else fails, knock her out have a cold one and when she comes to tell her she fainted. <_<B)

her disorder probably has something to do with it. you guys will always have differences of oppinions! i say if the sex is GOOD and you guys really LOVE each other, i say stick with it! dont forget to talk to her also... i personaly have a chemical unballance myself my marriage is going on 9 years now, its not easy but all will work out. good luck bro, Burrito

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

it's not good to argue everyday, thats obvious, my wife and I argue from time to time, but i believe in the talk it out method, im too much of a grown man to fight about everything...my theory is, everything can be talked out, so instead of fighting we normally just talk things through openly, even if it stings alittle...it's always been a stipulation in my relationships, i've told all the women in my life that im not going to sit around and be yelled at like a bitch, im a grown man with grown plans, i've got things on my plate and i cant be brought down because i forgot to buy sour cream on the way home or i didn't drop something off at the post office...

it's just understood that certain things just aren't worth fighting over...

luckily my wife is one of the better ones around, and she deals with me, my son and the daily everyday stuff in life and she never skips a beat...been married for 6 years now and it's only getting better for me...if you love one another, make it work...the best things in life are achieved, not dropped in your lap...good luck...

we've almost broken up like 4 or 5 times in the past few months and ever time we say ok we are going to try one more time and its starting to get old she feels the same way....i think the thing that is holding us back is she has a 7 year old little girl and ever since the first couple weeks we were together she has been calling me daddy....shes not to close to her real dad....so thats hard also.....thanks for tha input guys

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

now that theres a child involved... you guys need to just plain get your shit together! for the kids sake you just need to MAN up and do whatever it takes to keep your family together! kids today, dont have any good roll models to look up to anymore... IMO

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

yea i totally agree man....her dad is a piece of shit IMO i think my wife is only still friends with him (thats hard for me) because he has nobody he only lives like 5 miles away and when it is his weekend he says he has plans then when we have plans he says he never gets to see her well thats his fault.....my wife has told me i dont know how many times that im the best thing thats happened to her.....but we both agree that if we cant be happy together then there is no point dragging it out longer then end up getting divorced anyway you know.....i really dont know, its confusing

it's not good to argue everyday, thats obvious, my wife and I argue from time to time, but i believe in the talk it out method, im too much of a grown man to fight about everything...my theory is, everything can be talked out, so instead of fighting we normally just talk things through openly, even if it stings alittle...it's always been a stipulation in my relationships, i've told all the women in my life that im not going to sit around and be yelled at like a bitch, im a grown man with grown plans, i've got things on my plate and i cant be brought down because i forgot to buy sour cream on the way home or i didn't drop something off at the post office...

it's just understood that certain things just aren't worth fighting over...

luckily my wife is one of the better ones around, and she deals with me, my son and the daily everyday stuff in life and she never skips a beat...been married for 6 years now and it's only getting better for me...if you love one another, make it work...the best things in life are achieved, not dropped in your lap...good luck...

This is some good friggin' advice! ^^^

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Learn to let it all go..... trust me.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)