is it wrong for me to be married for 14 years this past tuesday and i cant remember the last major arguement we had?

we talk in the morning when we get up and at night during dinner. she takes care of our boy and our homeand still teaches school. i think marriage is supposed to be 50/50, but with the shop, it is hard to make it. if you open the communication lines up early in your relationship, any problem can be talked through without getting too heated.

i think i married the right one. money never comes up, i can have a boys night out occassionally, and still come home and be taken care of. LOVE is awesome, and if you have true love, nothing will come between ya.

good luck on your journey ahead, and make the best of everything. it is only as good as you are willing to put into it.

thanks for all the input guys it really means alot

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

• 4 weeks later...

well im sorry to say.....the unevitable happened....about 2 weeks ago, another arguement but a few more harsh words were said and she said that she was done trying that she just wanted us to be happy and aparantly we werent happy together.....so i got some clothes and some other shit and my old computer and went to a motel......and here i am 2 weeks later....still confused but i think imma be aight, might sound like a pussy coming from a guy but she was the first one i really actually loved and this is hard....if it werent for the unemployment im gettin id be fucked....but im going this weekend to stay with my sister for a couple weeks then come back and get my old job back and i guess start over again...at least we will still be friends but thats going to take some gettin used to

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

man,sorry to hear that.i know it gets rough sometimes,but you'll work through it.

just hang in there.maybe ya'll just need some time apart to clear your heads.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

yeah bro, you made the right decision... only time will tell! hell, i mean somethings just arent meant to be... keep your head up, and when your ready we'll send you to chodes so you can meet some of his lovely friends!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

TheDave ..... now that is silly(laugh). Ya gotta keep ya head high bro. I've been married six years, i'm military and it's hard. At first the wifey and I argued all the time ....... didn't see us staying together for long. But somehow once the kids came, things started slowing down because it became more about them than us. It's easy to throw in the towel and think about how green the grass is on the other side. You maybe a part now but who knows, you might get back together down the road. You just need some fresh air and hang out with the fellas a lil, who knows you might meet someone whose really meant for you and then you'd be looking back sayin "man i never thought there could be anyone waiting for me in the future", and slowly your ex memories fade away. Don't drown yourself in sorrow bro, get out and mingle.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module