monster9391 Posted March 3, 2010 Report Posted March 3, 2010 I cleared my browser cache and to clear your dns cache you have to right click on command prompt in you accesories folder in the start menu and when you right click on it and click use as administrator a blck box pops up type in ipconfig/flushdns and press enter the following shoul pop up in the same box saying Windows IP Configuration Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache. do this and try going to the forum again it should work it did for me Pioneer deh 2100b (2)Hifonics Brutus BXI2006D Crossfire 200 watt 2 channel soon to be 4 DC level 3 15's (2)gel batts Big 3 200 Amp Alt
meade916 Posted March 3, 2010 Report Posted March 3, 2010 except for the part where they cant read what you wrote because they cant get in LOL - TY though! All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
kl0wn Posted March 3, 2010 Report Posted March 3, 2010 What happened to my reply? I said pretty much the same thing steve just said, if they are reading it, they already are in and figured it out haha. That didn't work for me though, I had to re-boot my internet before it would allow me in. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
meade916 Posted March 3, 2010 Report Posted March 3, 2010 What happened to my reply? I said pretty much the same thing steve just said, if they are reading it, they already are in and figured it out haha. That didn't work for me though, I had to re-boot my internet before it would allow me in. i didnt delete anything...u sure you hit the return button? All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
kl0wn Posted March 3, 2010 Report Posted March 3, 2010 i didnt delete anything...u sure you hit the return button? Yeah, I re-read it after I clicked "Add Reply" and before I returned to the home forum screen. Weird... 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Destram Posted March 3, 2010 Report Posted March 3, 2010 The forums work on my iPhone, but not on my work or home computers. I did everything already said, but it's not working. I'll just give it a couple days to sort itself out since I've done my part. 2006 BMW 325i My feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77301-official-destram-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.