Sundown Audio

What Amps Are Better??

If you want 2k, I'd get the US Amps MD3D. I have two and they're great amps. I love them.

are you talking about this amp?? if so is this the latest volume or version? like the xt how they have vol 1,2,3

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/US-AMPS-MERLIN-MD3D-MD-3D-2000w-MONO-CAR-AMPLIFIER-3DN_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem45f0f20cabQQitemZ300395138219QQptZCarQ5fAudioQ5fVideo#ht_4467wt_1165

If you want 2k, I'd get the US Amps MD3D. I have two and they're great amps. I love them.

ok should i just go with one US amp MD3D 2000 watt rms $369. or save a little more money to get two 1500 watt rms xt4000 v3 $598 one for each sub i'll be given them 1500 watt a piece or go with the md3d which they will be getting 1000 watts a piece. what do you think.???

where did you come up with this??

i called aq tech support and asked they said i would atleast need two batteries and change the alternator and all kinds of stuff and a local car audio dealer tolled me the same thing. so i'll rather go with a more efficient amp. no aq for me personally.