talkin $%!# so I choked him out... with bass

BulletInjection

nice..i like the random shot of your gastank lol

lmao I somehow knew you would say that. I was going to shoot it flexing a lil but my camera doesn't pick it up so I bailed out xD "Maybe I can redeem myself by showing my woofers!?"

lmao I somehow knew you would say that. I was going to shoot it flexing a lil but my camera doesn't pick it up so I bailed out xD "Maybe I can redeem myself by showing my woofers!?"

lmao..it reminded me of my first video i made of my tahoe when i got the battery rack shot under the rear and it was a fail cause you couldnt see anything really...but it looks pretty loud,where you from

Good shit man. Goota love suprising the hell out of people! What was that first song by the way? I know number two was Drop the World, and Thug Motivation 101 followed... Anyway, good shit bro!

First song was gucci mane - stupid wild

lmao..it reminded me of my first video i made of my tahoe when i got the battery rack shot under the rear and it was a fail cause you couldnt see anything really...but it looks pretty loud,where you from

Fulton county, you fly here a lot(guessing by your videos)

damn wish i woulda known,coulda got you to meet me at the airport for a demo ...shit..ill know next time

Hopefully ill have a bigger amp by that time. Blood drag is this weekend, you gonna have the hoe ready? I would love to see and hear it.

Archived