Sonic Electronix

what would be the best affordable amp for 4 alpine type r 12's 2ohm dvc (writing down a game plan for a future build)

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_8955_Rockford+Fosgate+Power+T1500-1bd+-T15001bd-.html fosgate t1500-1bD

thinking of this one cuz nice price and i heard it does around 1800 rms at 1ohm which am going to run the subs at even though each sub is going to be underpowered 50 watts it aint much .. wat r ur ideas i know some guy here has a white lowered gm dually with caddy tail lights running a blow thru with 4 alpine type r's i dont know his name and i would like to get some input from him or any one thanks for ur help and by the way this is going to be a daily system not an spl or anything insane lol i also thought about the alpine mrp-2000 but dont like the fact that it doesnt have the bass remote option

cowboys_logo.gif

any one ???

I don't know exactly what your looking For but Ive always had good luck with Hifonics amps and this might be interesting to you (Hifonics BRZ1700.1D) here's a link to it. Hope it can help you out, they are underrated and can handle anything and great on price.

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_23923_Hifonics_BRZ17001D.aspx

Hi, My Name is Brient Marek. Im 26 years old and would never hold SMD responsible!!!

5 yrs ago I had 4 Type R 12s with a Hifonics Brutus 1500D on them and it pushed them nicely and hit pretty hard! That being said, I think a RF T1500-1BD would be perfect for them, more power than that brutus I had...lol! I got one for sale in the For Sale section on this forum if you're interested!

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

i did 4 type r's with an AudioQue2200d... it was loud but the woofers werent seeing half the power they should have been because of impedance rise... honestly id get 2 seperate amps... grab you a couple mrp-m1000's to match the type r's... either way i recommend 2 amps... you will be glad that you did...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

i did 4 type r's with an AudioQue2200d... it was loud but the woofers werent seeing half the power they should have been because of impedance rise... honestly id get 2 seperate amps... grab you a couple mrp-m1000's to match the type r's... either way i recommend 2 amps... you will be glad that you did...

yeah man i also had that in mind and i would like to run 2 of these

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_14783_MTX+Audio+XThunder+X1000D.html

just for the price run them at 2 ohms i think would work good 2 of these would run me the price of one rf t1500

cowboys_logo.gif

well it seems here that this thing would give 2200 rms at 1ohm (if i get four 2ohm subs)which would be perfect

cowboys_logo.gif