Back Home From The The Hospital

You're lucky you're a bit shorter than my dad, when he had the heart monitor he was too tall for the cords and he would hank them out of the transmitter. Also is that the same transmitter thing where you call the hospital and lay the phone next to it and it beeps and shit into the phone for the hospital to get the info?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Hey lovellz...Have you had any teeth problems lately,,Like an abscess or a really bad cavaity...My friend had the same symptoms as you...The crazy heartbeat, passing out, fainting...What happened is the Muscle around his heart became inflammed and filled with fluid...There is a sack around your heart...A muscle basically...When you get a bad infection and it goes untreated it swells...and causes all kinds of crazy stuff to happen...The condition is called myocarditis....Read this webpage and see if any of your symptoms match this??? This is what happend to my friend...

http://www.texasheartinstitute.org/HIC/Top...ond/myocard.cfm

Get well fast my friend...

Edited by zaxfire69

My dad had that 2 times zax, they give you water pills, his ankles swelled up really bad, it was caused by his heart not beating in rythymn

edit: he was also feeling sever shortness of breath, he would bend over and when he stood up his blood pressure would drop, and he almost fainted every time

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Nope teeth are fine. Well other than chipped up and looking bad but that will get fixed monday. and as for height i am 6'6 so i am not short by any means. I had the ultrasound and a couple other test done and my heart is fine. I believe the doc said i have a bad vagal response to the food poisoning and thats what caused the problems. All my test have shown i am in perfect health. Just one of those things.

Edited by lovellsz

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

i said the same thing, i am wanting to get hurry up and go to basic training and get it complete. I dont need anything to hold me up from shipping.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

i said the same thing, i am wanting to get hurry up and go to basic training and get it complete. I dont need anything to hold me up from shipping.

Yeah just remember though, if it's something you can't control major like that, do you really wanna still go overseas & just blackout in the middle of f**kin bagdad once a firefight starts up? Thats the reason they wanna make sure you're physically capable of being in the position they're gonna put you in. For your sake, I'd get this thing in order before anything bro...

Note: By "in order" I mean "second opinion" B)

Edited by Chris

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

I know, i understand that. However when i went thru as much stuff as i have with the possible asthma. I am just ready do go.

Thats cool, but if I were you I'd still get a second opinion just to be on the safe side of LIFE.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.