its about 12.5 cubic feet 33hz tuning future plans bigger amp or two new ones, colossus or 2 13000db's its been put on hold i been building a suzuki samurai,and i james i thought you meant sloppy video quality

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

i know i'll be happy when i sell my 82 monte carlo im gonna try to get an amp not sure what kind yet, but yea i got the durango and 2 days later i knocked the rear view mirror off the didgitalreadout on the roof cuts on and off my hatch like dont work and my sun glass holders wont shut and my passenger side visor mirrir popped out lol

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

i know i'll be happy when i sell my 82 monte carlo im gonna try to get an amp not sure what kind yet, but yea i got the durango and 2 days later i knocked the rear view mirror off the didgitalreadout on the roof cuts on and off my hatch like dont work and my sun glass holders wont shut and my passenger side visor mirrir popped out lol

nice...it's nice when your bass messes everything up in your car. makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside