Sonic Electronix

So i learned some new things at work today LMFAO

I want an L7 with a W7 motor on it.. and a bit more surround for more excursion :D

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

The only person I would talk to about audio at any place like that is my cousin. Who works at advance. Use to be big into car audio and managers discount ftw.

Oh I didnt happen to talk to a friend of mine who just came back from the military. Hmm didnt make him any smarter. I told him around how much power would be going in the ranger because I wont let the plans out until its finished. He said "I know something that will outdo that." Of course I had to ask. He says "An MTX Jackhammer."

Edited by Hellbound Train

wc_zps9b224b53.png

I think this thread made me stupider. :rolleyes:

/thread

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

you should have gave them a demo, and then punched them in the face, you should really go big and prove these dumb ass wanna be best buy installers wrong, ask them if it was bad when i ran my sundown saz2000 at .35 for over 2 years daily

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

you should have gave them a demo, and then punched them in the face, you should really go big and prove these dumb ass wanna be best buy installers wrong, ask them if it was bad when i ran my sundown saz2000 at .35 for over 2 years daily

theyll prolly say that isnt possible because no subwoofers are capable of having that low of an impedance.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I wanted to give them a demo so bad but since i dont have my subs till prolly next weekend or two weeks from now i cant. i sold my L7's since im getting my T3's and is gona pick em up while in GA Just gota wait and im gona show em 150+ db on music with my T3's trust me