You know you're a basshead WHEN

You know your decently loud when your driving down the highway miles away from any of your friends houses and you randomly start getting text calls asking if your outside there house could you please turn it down your shaking the walls/windows/wood floors in their houses...

You know your decently loud when your driving down the highway miles away from any of your friends houses and you randomly start getting text calls asking if your outside there house could you please turn it down your shaking the walls/windows/wood floors in their houses...

Do you drive the Matterhorn now? LOL

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

you know your a bass head when it hits 45deg you have your windows down so you can be heard better.

hell yea i do that all the time in th winter..annd my heat doesnt work at the moment but i gotta get my bass fix somehow ha

92 Black Acura Vigor (Blacura)

pioneer head unit

powerbass s-series 6 1/2 components in front

2 stock tweets up on the dash

2 stock 1 inch speakers by the front dome light

alpine spg-17c2 6/12s in the back,custom fiberglass pods for them

hifonics MX-3 sound processor/line driver

BIG 3 done

stock alt...not for long

1/0G all around

optima yellowtop up front

kinetik 2400 in the back

Powerbass XA3000d sub amp

2 MTX 9500 12s, single 4 ohm vc

(so only doing about 2200w)

8awg wire for the subs

you know your a bass head when it hits 45deg you have your windows down so you can be heard better.

"you know your a bass head when it hits 25deg you have your windows down so you can be heard better."

:D

you know you're a basshead when...

when you were driving in your car with 2 12s before you were old enough to have your driver's license

when people thought you were loud with one 15"sub, but you go ahead and put another one in there to make it sound decent to you

when you have to put anything big in your backseats cause there is a monster ass box in your trunk

when you strive to have the loudest system any of your friends have ever heard, or already do have it

when you only use your left ear to talk on the phone because your right one is slightly deaf

9515g

xa-3000s

Archived