You know you're a basshead WHEN

When you build your first subwooferbox with 16.

Psh. 12

Two tens on a car battery and batt charger in my room. =]

...when you cant feel the wind coming through your windows when heavy bass hits.

...when you need your rotors turned, an alignment, bushings for everything steering related, a heater core, a heater fan, windshield wipers, new tires, and you're running on E.. But that new amp topped all that on the importance list. :D

84 K5 Blazer

3" body, 2" Suspension

35" Maxxis Bighorn

100amp Alt

Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie)

KnuKonceptz 1/0

8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz

Audiopipe AP-18001D

RF 5x8's in the kicks

Almani 5.25 comp. in back

Kenwood KAC-645

--IN THE FUTURE--

None.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

My all time favorite!

...when the bass hits so low that your speedometer fluctuates between 40mph and 85mph.

And the gas-o-meter jumps to full for a few seconds.

Ninja edit.

84 K5 Blazer

3" body, 2" Suspension

35" Maxxis Bighorn

100amp Alt

Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie)

KnuKonceptz 1/0

8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz

Audiopipe AP-18001D

RF 5x8's in the kicks

Almani 5.25 comp. in back

Kenwood KAC-645

--IN THE FUTURE--

None.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

...when the bass hits so low that your speedometer fluctuates between 40mph and 85mph.

And the gas-o-meter jumps to full for a few seconds.

o is that what causes that, because my fuel meter has been going crazy the past few months, one second its on E and the next i got half a tank,

and i dont even have my system in the car anymore,

i guess the strain i put on my stock electrical with a power hungry bxi2006, is what made it happen,

that and all the power windows gave out overnight.

but it dont matter cause even with all of the above, first thing on my list is a 500 dollar sub lol

9515g

xa-3000s

I was going to say that. lol I do that all the time. You know your a basshead when you can get your friends hooked just by listening to your system at half volume lol

Got a friend of mine hooked like that :)

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

When you are casually turning your subs up and the guy you're giving a demo is going nutts and bailing.

Or when your planning your build and you double the wattage at the last moment cause you worry that the original plan wont be loud enough.

Or when you build your box in the trunk cause you don't care about luggage space.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

o is that what causes that, because my fuel meter has been going crazy the past few months, one second its on E and the next i got half a tank,

and i dont even have my system in the car anymore,

i guess the strain i put on my stock electrical with a power hungry bxi2006, is what made it happen,

that and all the power windows gave out overnight.

but it dont matter cause even with all of the above, first thing on my list is a 500 dollar sub lol

I've been noticing that too, strange

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

Archived