Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well from what I researched Beezid.com is legit, so I am gonna try and get some stuff for the cheap.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

I've been watching it but I'm scared to do anything. It seems penny auctions are the new thing.

I watched a sale go from $5 ish to $35 on a $40 product once.

The auctions are brutal, each bid costs money and the timer resets after each so you can't snake em like you can on eBay.

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

Posted

It's a scam. Try as much as you want, you won't win. Been there, done that.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Posted

it is by far the smartest thing ive ever seen

i think i saw something that retailed for $50 sell for $34 something or other. but since each bid costs money they made like twice the amount it retailed for

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

It's actually legit, I found this on another site to best explain how it works...

very genius if you ask me...

It may be legit, but it's still a scam. It's damn near impossible to win, I've tried for days. People have written programs to bid for them.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5052 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...