Well from what I researched Beezid.com is legit, so I am gonna try and get some stuff for the cheap.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I've been watching it but I'm scared to do anything. It seems penny auctions are the new thing.

I watched a sale go from $5 ish to $35 on a $40 product once.

The auctions are brutal, each bid costs money and the timer resets after each so you can't snake em like you can on eBay.

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

It's actually legit, I found this on another site to best explain how it works...

Its not a scam, just a genius money making scheme for the owners of the site. Those people make so much money they have no reason not to be honest and helpful. This is how it works.

They put brand new items up for auction that they buy for discount prices (well below MSRP). They use a few different auction formats but the main two are standard and reveal. In a standard auction the item starts at $0.00 and every bid it rises one penny ($0.01). Although the bid is only a penny the site makes between $0.40-$1.00 every time a bid is placed (depending on how much was spent on bid packages). So for example right now listed is a Sharp AQOUS 52" HDTV, MSRP is $1699.99. Current bid is $196.07. Which equates to 19,607 bids. If you take the average bid price of $0.80 that's already a net gain of $13,985.61, ($15,685.60 worth of bids -$1699.99 for the TV)! Like I said "a GENIUS money making scheme!"

The owners of this site really have no choice but to make there customers very happy with them. Its definitely a win-win for everyone involved, but much more so for them.

very genius if you ask me...

it is by far the smartest thing ive ever seen

i think i saw something that retailed for $50 sell for $34 something or other. but since each bid costs money they made like twice the amount it retailed for

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

It's actually legit, I found this on another site to best explain how it works...

very genius if you ask me...

It may be legit, but it's still a scam. It's damn near impossible to win, I've tried for days. People have written programs to bid for them.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Archived