so i was on my way home from my girlfriends house, and the retardedness from smoking came to my mind.. im not sure what came over me, but i pulled out a half of a pack of cigarettes from my jacket and the one i was smoking, and just chucked them both out the window without even thinking about it. i never really started smoking until i started working on cars. which causes stress, but working on cars, motors, and systems relives me of the stress i have from other things. i still dip (cope longcut) but the smoking has to go. i don't like smelling like smoke anymore. i would like my foods to actually taste like foods and not cardboard. and i would love to keep my lungs for the rest of my life. me and Aundrea (my girlfriend) made a bet that i would quit before summer, she thinks i couldn't. so I'm gonna show her wrong. and prove to myself i have the motivation to quit by myself. so wish me luck, im gonna need it lol also, are there any tips on stopping cold turkey? or should i just ween myself off of them slowly?

Edited by cmamtower

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

i pulled out a half of a pack of cigarettes from my jacket and the one i was smoking, and just chucked them both out the window without even thinking about it.

1000dollarfineforlitteringsign.jpg

just messing.

i was actually on my way out the door for a midnight smoke when i decided to check the forums really quick. :ph34r:

good luck with the cold turkey.

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

1000dollarfineforlitteringsign.jpg

just messing.

i was actually on my way out the door for a midnight smoke when i decided to check the forums really quick. :ph34r:

good luck with the cold turkey.

i Lol'ed at that. and thanks

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Gotta stop both. Nicotine is nicotine.

well im gonna have to work off of smoking first. then after im good off of that im going to stop dipping

Thing is, Nicotine will stay in your system for 3 days. Stop both for 3 days. Anything after that, tell yourself you're a pussy if you can't stop. It's all mental after 3 days. After 5 months, start dipping again if you feel the need to. You most likely won't though. Stay busy doing stuff and you'll forget about smoking.

If the nicotine never leaves your system, there will always be a physical addiction.

Edited by Blackedout

Fuck the smell of smoke. I smell like smoke every fucking day and i don't even smoke but my whole family smokes and its really annoying when people are like "Man you smell like smoke"

i have smoking and drinking in my dna. i dont drink, gave that crap up because i think its pointless basically, no offense to anyone. my mom and stepdad smoke. so everytime im there or working on my car, down goes a pack of smokes. hell sometimes i do it just because im bored or pissed off. kinda stupid if you ask me. i quit once a year ago for about 3 months but somehow i got back on it. the only reason i started dipping was because i was in high school and needed something to keep me buzzed through the day. but now im in college and before and after every class, i light one up, dont even need it half the time. its just a habit i guess.

Good against cold turkey is, 2 or 3 short footwlaks a day must not be longer than 20 minutes each, all kind of physical action, throw at home ur ashtrays away, eat healthy

with a lot of grains, ur stomic will need it in the next days, have something where the fingers can play like a small spikey massage ball, stop hangin arround with smoking people/friends.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

best of luck man

i quit smoking about 6 months ago. i've had a couple of smokes when i'm drinking but none other than that

i also dip though. if i don't have a dip at least every 6 hours or so i start craving really bad

you can EASILY quit smoking if you dip as well but i promise you the hard part will be getting off of the dip after that.