Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

I've tried a few days ago to design a t-line for my JL Audio 13w7.

Here's my little sketch:

tlinejl-03-04_design.jpg

Tuning is around 34Hz - 35Hz

Will this one work? :)

Many thanks!

Posted

if you do the math right, it will be considered a tapered line, which isnt that bad

or if your shooting for a standard tline, make sure the last the lines after the first line behind the woofer are all equal sizes, and kind of choke off the point from the rear of the woofer to the entrance of the line

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted (edited)

Thanks for your reply.

So this is not that bad for a first design?

Do you think that this one will hit clean low bass?

Edited by Lite-On

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3329 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...