This probe looks really good man, nice job! A whole lot better then before! B)

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

$20 thats crazy! came out real good for what it is and looks much better than befor!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Thanks again guys. Makes me want to go out and finish it...

Teach me how you did it lol

Im painting a car with a new body kit. Walk me through it. I'm very interested.

How I did it is in the first post. I think the difference comes to experience... ive been through a ton of spray can in various 'projects'. Where a lot of can jobs get to looking bad is in runs... which are hard to prevent. With a thin metallic job like this I even got a couple I had to go back and fix. Keep in mind multiple light coats is better than a heavy one.

Any way you look at it... id MAKE SURE you have access to a good paint job no matter where it comes from before you throw on a body kit. In my mind the only time a body kit can look good is with a good body kit and a good paint job. Skimp on either and you might as well ride stock. That being said, don't forget to throw up pics.

i wana do my purple neon red with rt stripes and im thinking that spray paint is gona be my only option. how many coats did you do and how did u sand it in between coats? also what is there that can really get rid of rust completly?

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

i wana do my purple neon red with rt stripes and im thinking that spray paint is gona be my only option. how many coats did you do and how did u sand it in between coats? also what is there that can really get rid of rust completly?

I did enough coats to get it covered. Most places only have a thin coat of primer and then one light coat of the gray. Like I said, I ran out of paint though. To get rid of rust, you have to get through it however you see fit. Sand, sandblast, whatever.

• 1 year later...

Yea, I know how you feel. I also have a 67 mustang im working on, and its got some work that needs done in places.

but thanks for the props

Pics of mustang?

Pics of this one after dent is gone, better?

Looks good! Like the grey metallic instead of just a black or white.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Here is the mustang thread. Might get updated here soonish

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51266-1967-mustang-restoration-reserection-thread

I for some reason don't think I have any of it after the other work. Ill try to look something up though.

Anyways, thanks.

Archived