Gotta love the trunk room in a Buick. Nice start to the project.

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

hell ya a Buick. I got an 88 Regal. And ya trunk room is huge!! I am 6'0" and 290+ lbs And i can take a nap in my trunk np. Keep up the good work man i like it.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

No pics of the subs yet. Still waiting on them to be delivered. I was told the beginning of the week, and today is Tuesday with no word. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow though. I've had someone at my house all day while I've been working waiting on UPS. More updates/pictures when I have time and product :)

1996 Buick Regal

2-15 inch IA Lethal Injections

1- JVC kd-r300 HU

1- Audio Pipe 1500d - looking to upgrade soon

Team Vertex

The subs were ordered a while back, jakfuture can say for sure but they're supposed to be built and mailed the beginning of this week.

He has lots of trunk room, but this leaves plenty of room for a few grocery bags. The opening is too small though, so we'll be hacking the rear seat area larger and trimming the hinge bracket for the trunk lid a bit- then jamming it in from inside.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

The subs were ordered a while back, jakfuture can say for sure but they're supposed to be built and mailed the beginning of this week.

He has lots of trunk room, but this leaves plenty of room for a few grocery bags. The opening is too small though, so we'll be hacking the rear seat area larger and trimming the hinge bracket for the trunk lid a bit- then jamming it in from inside.

I know what you mean about the opening tho :( the thing is huge on the inside just hard as hell to make stuff fit. I thought about make the whole tail-light/licences plate area into a fold down "tail gate". It would be cool as hell.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Hopefully do work tomorrow.

Only one sub came in, may get the other and some pics up tomorrow?

Cool man looking forward to it.

So as was said I did get one sub in? Not sure why they didn't both come today, and I wasn't home from work early enough to call. Hoping the other will show up tomorrow. Here's some pics of the first one though.

AK000043.jpg

AK000040.jpg

AK000039.jpg

AK000038.jpg

1996 Buick Regal

1- JVC kd-r300 HU

Team Vertex

So as was said I did get one sub in? Not sure why they didn't both come today, and I wasn't home from work early enough to call. Hoping the other will show up tomorrow. Here's some pics of the first one though.

Good Looking subs there.

Secong sub got here first thing this morning, so I'm going to start working on the box. 45s, bracing, and resin are the goal for the day. A little destruction to go along with it, and we'll call it a day.

1996 Buick Regal

1- JVC kd-r300 HU

Team Vertex

Archived