So we got the box in, took a lot of elbow grease. Here it is though. And AudioGod here's the pic of the side.

AK000059.jpg

AK000060.jpg

AK000061.jpg

AK000062.jpg

AK000063.jpg

AK000064.jpg

AK000065.jpg

AK000066.jpg

AK000067.jpg

AK000068.jpg

AK000069.jpg

AK000070.jpg

AK000071.jpg

AK000072.jpg

AK000073.jpg

The trunk decided to shrink with the weather change ;) So the box got scuffed a little bit. Better pictures will be posted by my cousin tonight.

1996 Buick Regal

2-15 inch IA Lethal Injections

1- JVC kd-r300 HU

1- Audio Pipe 1500d - looking to upgrade soon

Team Vertex

I'll reformat and upload the pics in an hour or two, but god this thing took work to get in. We cut the bracket that holds the springs for lifting the trunk, but the box goes where the bracket used to sit- meaning that spring/rod thing left some scratches for sure :(

That sir was the definition of shoe-horning something in place.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I only got a few with as much work as we were doing, but that was such a tight fit lol.

box27.jpg

A few more side pics of the subs

box28.jpg

box29.jpg

Incriminator Audio: no chrome, no carbon fiber, no BS. That shiny 'black nickel finish' sure looks pretty though :)

box30.jpg

Another can of that paint and 10 minutes and we'll have those scratches looking nice again. The tension of that spring must be ridiculous.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I only got a few with as much work as we were doing, but that was such a tight fit lol.

A few more side pics of the subs

Incriminator Audio: no chrome, no carbon fiber, no BS. That shiny 'black nickel finish' sure looks pretty though :)

Another can of that paint and 10 minutes and we'll have those scratches looking nice again. The tension of that spring must be ridiculous.

You still got use of your back seat? Not really a pic of it when its all the way in.

Looks awesome though i am diggin that finish.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Yes, I will be using the backseat still. No pics of it all the way back in, because its not all the way back in yet lol. Will finish it all up today finally :D

1996 Buick Regal

1- JVC kd-r300 HU

Team Vertex

Yes, I will be using the backseat still. No pics of it all the way back in, because its not all the way back in yet lol. Will finish it all up today finally :D

Ok cool man I'm looking forward to it.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

You made my baby cry >:\

I haven't really been able to sit in it and hear it because less than a minute after powering things up my wife ran out saying the bass was making the baby cry.

It set off my car alarm from about 30-40 feet away, and it's not tuned yet. From what I did get to hear it sounded clean- other than the hellacious trunk rattle :)

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Sounds sick I'm looking forward to some media of any sorts.

So here's the video :D. Its dark, took it riding down the road, but I think it gets the point across.

I'll be adding another video tomorrow during the day.

1996 Buick Regal

1- JVC kd-r300 HU

Team Vertex

Archived