ok ok ok... I am going to answer a lot of these questions right now...

it is a 84 Olympic Edition Camaro. it is a 2 door hatch. I am actully looking like I am gonna be running 3 PowerBASS 15's.

Now in a wall or not in a wall?!?!? I dunno. I dont think it is going to be in a wall. I am thinking about setting up a box that will take up the whole hatch. The subs will be facing up, and the port will be on the bottom of the box facing the rear. Kinda like Kingsuv box for his 16 12's. Each Sub will have it own Chamber in sense. and then the ports will be connected to each other...

I haven't really decided how i was going to work the box and the ports yet.. Thats just a little something i am thinking about. I will be running 3 amps most likely or just 2 2000 watt amps and i already have a 1200 watt rms amp.

here are some Pictures...

post-999-1181903607_thumb.jpg

post-999-1181903620_thumb.jpg

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

I think you should wall it off.

You could fit 1 15" 2 12's 4 8's and at least 2 sets of bi-nines in that bitch.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

bill, you want to help me build a great wall for this car??? you got that kind of time??

I currently have my wall with me with my 2 15is in it, and my 6x9 boxes that i am going to put in.. I have 2 strands of 4 gauge i am gonna put in.. i have 0 gauge for ground..

Edited by XtremeSPL

I will be picking up the car tomorrow.. And i will be chaging out the MAIN SEAL gasket and oil pan gasket.. even though it only needs a Rear Main seal.. Cant drive it to bass competitions with it leakin oil... leave a puddle in the lanes.. anyway... I am going to do some install work on it...

Bill, i am gonna need some help drawing up a design if i deside to wall it off. and since it is comming from you, i trust you... i love your system, and know what kind of good stuff you have in that head of yours.. any insite you can toss toward me would be excellent :)

bill, you want to help me build a great wall for this car??? you got that kind of time??

I currently have my wall with me with my 2 15is in it, and my 6x9 boxes that i am going to put in.. I have 2 strands of 4 gauge i am gonna put in.. i have 0 gauge for ground..

I have the time if you have the money.

I use a 10X multiplier with the heat as my base index.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

well guys... i am sorry to say this build is NOT going to take place.

My father and I went to get the car. And after i took for a test drive and decided i wanted it, my dad made a joke and said thank you for my new car. Long story short... I owed my dad a sum over 5 grand. from over the years, I racked up my bill to my dad, with old cel phone bills, help with parts i needed for vehicles, a motor to be rebuilt so forth and so forth.. so we got the car loaded up and my dad said, " seriously i want that car. and i will wipe out the bill you owe me." so, i traded a 90 eclipse that needed a tranny for a perfectly running car, and my dad gave took away my 5,000.00 + bill and gave me 500.00 cash..

so.. now i am trying to let me put a small system in it, like 2 10's or something, and i am going to try to get my dad to take it up to compete with it, at yuba city ca august 3rd i think it is at jerry stero.

i might just end up putting a 15" subwoofer in it, and then let him compete in Street B with it.

so sorry to everyone that wanted to see this build.. more info more to come if i get to put something in it..