subs are 2 DC lvl4 15s

and HU is Alpine CDA-9886

had the whole system for a little over 3 weeks and its just now doing it

Alpine CDA-9886

2x DC lvl4 15s

SoundStream PCA2000D

6 cubic feet

tuned 32hz

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

i believe that when you turn your HU to 0 is shuts off the amplifier inside. and it does not have a soft start.

so that means when you turn it up it opens the circuit and there is a rush of current to fill the wires causing a POP sound.

how to fix it im not sure though

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

okk gonna do that in a few

just woke up FTL

but decaf

gotta give you credit on those songs man

they bump hard as hell

Alpine CDA-9886

2x DC lvl4 15s

SoundStream PCA2000D

6 cubic feet

tuned 32hz

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

i believe that when you turn your HU to 0 is shuts off the amplifier inside. and it does not have a soft start.

so that means when you turn it up it opens the circuit and there is a rush of current to fill the wires causing a POP sound.

how to fix it im not sure though

just started doing it last night though

Alpine CDA-9886

2x DC lvl4 15s

SoundStream PCA2000D

6 cubic feet

tuned 32hz

then something isnt connecting right somewhere. its odd how things like that just randomly start for no reason. it makes them very hard to find. do your highs pop too or just the sub?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

just the sub

probably my ground needs to be retightened

but yesterday just wont my day

left the house to get gas.

end up with a flat tire

and now that lol

but oh well coulda been worse

Alpine CDA-9886

2x DC lvl4 15s

SoundStream PCA2000D

6 cubic feet

tuned 32hz

yea so just check your sub amp ground

on saturday i was workin on my car, took it for a test drive, left my phone on my bumper. it got ran over and now i cant see shit on it. lol bad days suck

Edited by IH8PunkRok

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

*UPDATE*

went out and checked all my connections

all of them are good

but it dawned on me that it might possibly be a short in my RCAs

they came with and old wiring kit i got from radioshack

cause turning the amp down to 0

then turning it up from 0

and turning the car off

changes the signal the RCAs are sending

any thoughts?

Alpine CDA-9886

2x DC lvl4 15s

SoundStream PCA2000D

6 cubic feet

tuned 32hz