DC Sound Lab

Did Someone Say Group Buy!

Hey guys, I'm still trying to find out recommended enclosures for the Level 4 line. I know daily tunning is recommended at 33hz, but I haven't found any specifics on port area or net volume. We are looking at setting up several different cars/trucks, so knowing enclosure specs can help us decide on what size drivers to go with. Thanks again!

ALOHA FROM HAWAII,

SKY

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

I will get with Rusty and try to get the recommended snclosure specs for each size.

Im sorry we haven't gotten to this yet but we have been absolutely swamped lately.

Thank you for your patience.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

I appologize if I came across a little "pushy", but this is an opportunity that we'd hate to miss. We're most likely looking at single sub setups used daily, but also be able to swap out enclosures for comps. Our 1988 Ford Bronco II has about 8.75ft^3 net available. We would like to do a LV4 18", but if that's not enough airspace, then a LV4 15". My 1998 Chevy S10(reg cab), has about 2ft^3 net behind the seats. I'm looking at doing a LV4 10", but I'm not sure if I'll have enough room being that daily tuning is recommended at 33hz. Hopefully you guys can get some recommendations on enclosures(port area, net volume, and tuning) together soon and we can get in on this "group buy" too!!! Thanks again for your time!

ALOHA FROM HAWAII,

SKY

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in ordering 1 LV4 18 and 1 LV4 15. Could you send me an invoice for the total cost including shipping to Hawaii 96744? Also, would you be able to ship to an address other than my confirmed Paypal address? My mailing address(confirmed Paypal address) is different from my physical address. Our mailbox(mailing address) is on an empty lot across the street from our house(physical address). I know it sounds weird, but I've had a package or two almost "return to sender" after FedEx/UPS claimed "no house at address". You would think they would attempt to ask my neighbors or something.

ALOHA FROM HAWAII,

Sky-Aaron Pamatigan

Edited by hawaiianmaxx
TeamSundown-sig.jpg