messing a kids system up

ok heres my thoughts, first off you're an idiot in my opinion, and most of your stories i've heard sound like BS made up lies...

second of all, i doubt this story is true..

and if you did this you're an asshole... and you deserve to have your shit stolen

treossi nobody likes this kid, he has tried to bully some of my friends and he just picks on people for no reason. hes a huge jerk around school.

ok a few things, he has keyed a persons car and he has givin somebody a flat tire. he bragged about it to people around school then denied it in front of the principle so he did get suspended for those things but they had no way to really prove it.

also he just makes everybodys day bad. personally i just usually avoid him. this was probably my 3rd time saying something to him all year. so i think he deserved it..

plus he got a new system like right after so it wasnt a big deal for him

and thats the only thing thats happened to him to damage his property im pretty sure.

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

I agree, your a douche...you really found it necessary to ruin his set up because he asks arrogant? Grow the fuck up...you don't know much about systems yourself

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

cool story bro!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Karma is a bitch. The one you really hurt was the kid's dad... Or if an audio shop installed it, them....

no his dad bought the subs is what he said, not installed them..

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

Guest Scylloga

treossi nobody likes this kid, he has tried to bully some of my friends and he just picks on people for no reason. hes a huge jerk around school.

ok a few things, he has keyed a persons car and he has givin somebody a flat tire. he bragged about it to people around school then denied it in front of the principle so he did get suspended for those things but they had no way to really prove it.

also he just makes everybodys day bad. personally i just usually avoid him. this was probably my 3rd time saying something to him all year. so i think he deserved it..

plus he got a new system like right after so it wasnt a big deal for him

and thats the only thing thats happened to him to damage his property im pretty sure.

Doesnt matter dude your a dick.

You couldnt one up him with your shit so you cause him to break his.

That IMO is worse then anything he could do.

Im hoping a mod locks this soon.

Defending what you did is retarded, your a dick admit it and stop replying.

i think it is only funny if the kid is a complete douche nozzle.... i mean everyone is an asshole... but i can think of a couple people i know who deserve stuff like that... good idea to get back at someone who has fucked you over before...!!!!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant

will result in happiness. If we act nonvirtuously, suffering results.

- Sakyong Mipham

Muahahaha :rolleyes:

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Doesnt matter dude your a dick.

You couldnt one up him with your shit so you cause him to break his.

That IMO is worse then anything he could do.

Im hoping a mod locks this soon.

Defending what you did is retarded, your a dick admit it and stop replying.

i could one up him? yeah he was louder than me but thats not why i did it.. i wasnt jealous of his system, he just was a real jerk, so i decided to do that

i think it is only funny if the kid is a complete douche nozzle.... i mean everyone is an asshole... but i can think of a couple people i know who deserve stuff like that... good idea to get back at someone who has fucked you over before...!!!!

exactly why i thinks its funny

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Fucking weak man.

Archived