Second Skin Audio

Bolt setup Question.

Why the fuck would battery posts be lead then? Thats stupid. And they get deformed and shit.

Cause thats what the plates inside the battery are made of, and cause its cheap :unsure: .

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

its not a very reactive metal. Gold is the least reactive, lead is right next to it on the periodic table, so i has close to the same properties. i wonder which is cheaper. and even thought copper and silver are better conductors.. they have a bad oxidizing problem. It weird how im almost failing chemistry but i remember this stuff.

Took the words outa my mouth. A perfect example of the oxidation is the statue of liberty, or a silver chain. The copper that it is made of turned very green because of the corrosive environment that it is exposed to. A silver chain will tarnish, this is why a gold chain won't have to be cleaned ever pretty much, but a silver one will have to be cleaned all the time.

Edited by rmzsuzuki89

Yeah i think its gold then silver then copper and then aluminum and then more

jsut with the first two it gets kind of pricey so then go with copper much better i would think then zinc

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.