Sundown Audio

Recomendations

jcm1689

k cool thanks guys customers ordering it tonight. as far as batteries and stuff go what would you recomend. so far for the electrical system is going to consist of an alt (dont know what yet) 2 runs pos/2runs neg of 1/0, big three, and replace the bat up front. what would you suggest going for a batt. and the car is never gonna be played with the engine off so would there be a need for a bounch of batts in back?

like 5 HC2400s lol and im not joking

holly shit. were talking bout the same amp right? i mean i thought this thing only did 5k tops how much current could it draw?

they dont do so hot electrical wise they are power hungry as hell and i wouldnt count on 5k unless your wiring hella low or 16v system

ah i see. well thats y i said 5k tops i wasnt exactly sure. and were probably gonna run it at .7 ohms. i heard they were stable down to like .3 but i dont wanna push it and blow it up. would it be fine runnin of an alt and a kinetik hc 800 and a hc 2000 for about a month till he could get money to get some more hc 2000's