Jump to content

Some advice...replacing my 6.5's & 6x9's


chepe

Recommended Posts

Posted

I feel like it's time for something different. I currently have Memphis M series 6.5s in my doors and Memphis M series 6x9s. 2 of the tweets have already gone out. They're all being pushed with my punch 500x. I'm hoping to get some comps in the doors and maybe some 3ways on the rear deck. Budget is about 300 for all...I'm leaning towards polk MM or DB series. I've also heard some good things about Image Dynamics and Phoenix Gold RSDs. Also heard about Hertz but i think they're a bit out of my price range. What do you guys think...any advice and/or recommendations?

Posted

try the new rockford punch series. Heard they are a lot better then previous models. Sonicelectronics has decent prices.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

 

Posted

^That's what Im going to go with...$90 for a set of clean 6.5 comps :D

See this thread from Sunday http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=71565

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 923 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...