making all windows automatic

has anyone tried rewiring their window switches so that they all go down without having to hold the switch? i know most luxury cars are like this, but most cars dont. i think it would be badass to have the windows wired like this. luckily my explorers a 2 door so i only have two switches :D im sure its probably simple to do but i havent found anything on google. maybe im searching it wrong. who knows. all help appreciated guys

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

My truck has it but I added a DEI 530T to the alarm so the alarm controls the windows too. A benefit of that module is one touch windows. One module controls 2 windows up and down so 4 doors will need 2 modules.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

My truck has it but I added a DEI 530T to the alarm so the alarm controls the windows too. A benefit of that module is one touch windows. One module controls 2 windows up and down so 4 doors will need 2 modules.

thats badass. i wonder if my alarm in my car has a module like that. its a prestige aps997a

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

yeah it does, it will use the same DEI 530T and hook it up to the extra outputs. Mine rolls the windows up when it arms and I can vent or roll the windows down from the alarm key fob

I have the older APS 995 on that truck

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

yeah it does, it will use the same DEI 530T and hook it up to the extra outputs. Mine rolls the windows up when it arms and I can vent or roll the windows down from the alarm key fob

I have the older APS 995 on that truck

thanks man ill definitely look into that!

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

As Sully said,add the 530T module...it is the easiest way to add that feature.I have it on my Nissan,and to be honest,sometimes the "one-touch" is a pain in the ass.Like,if you only want to roll your window down alittle bit,you have to be pretty quick on the switch,or it'll roll it all the way down.It's funny watching ppl get in my car and try to operate the window..lol And for sunroof control,i think it's a 529 T module...i have both,and it is pretty kewl watching peoples faces when i roll the windows down,or open or vent the sunroof open.

Archived