Sundown Audio

Us Amps Xt-4000d

mE

all but the xterminator line are pretty much on the up and up rated power wise

not really, because on the website they are supposed to do 1500wrms and they only do around 1000wrms. so the merlins.2's are def. better than the xterminator series then?

I know I am selling mine, and i Hope it sells...If you are getting an amp get a Sundown Audio 1500d or 3000d... Thats where i'm going

yeah, but if that merlin.2 MD.3 is any good and i can get it that cheap then i'm gonna roll on it. 2k@1ohm

guess my post wasnt clear

but all US Amps besides the xterminator do thier rated power and usually a little more then rated power. The Xterminator is the Bastard child of US Amps so to speak.

Word is the new Md3 are based off thier flagship AX series, for more information i would ask the source in thier section here (USAMPFREAK) or at *** in the US Amps section.

not really all that expensive form a dealer. Plus the dealer network is on point with warranty issues and whatnot. Other then the xterminators (which i havent had a problem with mine) they are a very solid product.