So lets get this started, Not really a Build since i lost all my pictures while transferring computers But pics of when it started, where its at, and my future build plans..

LOL, lets just say i was hungry for Bass and got the smart idea of throwing a house stereo in there for some thump. i got vids, it was alright for what it was.

DSCN0007.jpg

DSCN0005.jpg

DSCN0003.jpg

This is how i currently have it setup now, Not anything special but its a step up from the house stereo, But it thumps nice for its 170 watt RMS and $20 i paid for the amp.

DSC00888.jpg

DSC00889.jpg

DSC00885.jpg

And this is what i got in store for my upcoming build, 6 Hifonics HFi12d4, KNU flex 1/0, Konfused battery Terminals, kicker 4x6's, kenwood 6x9's, not sure on what amp yet but im looking around for an 1800 RMS one but money is real tight right about now and it might be a couple of months before i can get one..

DSC00893.jpg

DSC00894.jpg

And this is what its going in, Not too pretty right about now but to quote what a friend of mine said when i took him for a ride, "Looks aint noting...u have 2 hear it 2 believe it cuz i believe now"

DSC00432.jpg

Thanks for looking and feel free to drop some comments/suggestions.

Edited by CaPRiCEx383

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

i picked me up a pair of those Hifonics subs about a year and a half ago..fantastic bang for the buck. One thing i would say tho is to remove the plastic piece that covers the magnet, on high freq it vibrates against the basket and buzzes and rattles. They still pound after beating them to death. I upgraded a couple months back so out of boredum i did this to one of them:

I wall socketed it first tho

2009-12-31%2015.44.54.jpg

here it is opened up

2009-12-31%2015.50.59.jpg

im gonna use my other one as a computer sub

Edited by eliassami5

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

Nice start. We've all got to start somewhere. My very first system was ALL Optimus. :)

This is actually my 3rd lol :dry: Well i started off with lightning audio 10"s on an old school JBL amp, then went to one 10" pioneer and an old school kenwood amp, as u can tell all from WALMART. These pound harder then both of my previous systems combined, All i can say is i am working really hard for my money but it just disappears with all the bills and 2 cars and gas money. Well at 18 i can say im not living with my parents anymore so im happy with what i can get :)

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

i picked me up a pair of those Hifonics subs about a year and a half ago..fantastic bang for the buck. One thing i would say tho is to remove the plastic piece that covers the magnet, on high freq it vibrates against the basket and buzzes and rattles. They still pound after beating them to death. I upgraded a couple months back so out of boredum i did this to one of them:

I wall socketed it first tho

2009-12-31%2015.44.54.jpg

here it is opened up

2009-12-31%2015.50.59.jpg

im gonna use my other one as a computer sub

yeah they sure do get the job done, you should of let me have that one though ;) i would of made good use of it, i like how these subs do for home applications though i had one in a 5 cube box and it hit hard. would shake all 3 floors of the house

Edited by CaPRiCEx383

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

All i can say is i am working really hard for my money but it just disappears with all the bills and 2 cars and gas money.

I hear you there. Two vehicles, mortgage, 3 year old and other various bills.

Like everyone already said, gotta start somewhere. I started off many years ago with 2 MTX Blue Thunder subs and 2 MTX amps (A LONG TIME AGO hehehe).

If it sounds good, thats all that matters. I have one question though.... Where's the 02 Maxima?

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

I have one question though.... Where's the 02 Maxima?

lol on the first three pics and the sub box one... :huh: ??

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build