mazda 6, 158.0@30hz 4 18" subwoofers. update pics page 55,56,58,59

i like this car so much and the work that you did is just fucking amazing i cant describe how awsome this is. this would like my dream car lol you just made my wallpaper if you dont mind lol

Thanks bra! A day at time. Hopefully the remodel will be done by october. Cant wait to meter it again.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

This is seriously an inspirational build. I, myself, am a SUV guy, but this makes me want to get a car. I get sick of hearing guys complaining that SUVs are a way of cheating because they have weak systems in their cars. I know of vehicles with walls not putting up those numbers. Great job bro!!

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

This is seriously an inspirational build. I, myself, am a SUV guy, but this makes me want to get a car. I get sick of hearing guys complaining that SUVs are a way of cheating because they have weak systems in their cars. I know of vehicles with walls not putting up those numbers. Great job bro!!

Thanks for the support. I like having the 5 seat car with a trunk system and dolloping on fool's with suv's and walls. Its pretty cool. Installer vs installer.

I always thought a good tv show would be give two different teams the same stereo equipment and 24 hours to produce the loudest streetbass car. Every week a different car audio company would donate the systems. Same car same equipment and tools just different teams. Sound fun? it could be a discovery show.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

I always appreciate a massive trunk build, it is very difficult to fit everything in a trunk and then produce big numbers. Looks very nice, if your trying to bring your tuning down, don't be afraid to play with polyfil. Being ported doesn't exclude you from using it, helped me a lot on my limited space.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I always appreciate a massive trunk build, it is very difficult to fit everything in a trunk and then produce big numbers. Looks very nice, if your trying to bring your tuning down, don't be afraid to play with polyfil. Being ported doesn't exclude you from using it, helped me a lot on my limited space.

I agree that polyfill would help bring the tuning down however I do not want to lose the db's. I have done before and after with poly fill vs no poly and the termlab. Thanks for the suggestion.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

nice work on the trunk, rear deck and doors, but first thought in my head was more port area!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

nice work on the trunk, rear deck and doors, but first thought in my head was more port area!

That's why I stepped up to an 8" port I cant go bigger than that and still tune the subs below 30hz. But your right the 6" was small. Yet I was able to drop a 150.6 so not too restrictive.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Archived