mazda 6, 158.0@30hz 4 18" subwoofers. update pics page 55,56,58,59

This build is nothing short of amazing. I don't know what kind of training you have, but I want to go to a car audio school and eventually learn to do this. I'm still young, so maybe when I ever get to the classes, I'll be able to get it thru my thick skull.

amazing? You are gonna make me blush! This is my basic story. There was this dude who lived around the corner from my house growing up. He had a toyota king cab with 6 soundstream reference 12" subs powered by a reference 500 he also had a reference 300 powering some granite mids and highs. This was all back in 1993 so he was an early ground pounder. He was 7 years older than me. When I became a senior in high school I got my car and saved my money. I bought a pair of soundstream spl 160 subwoofers a reference 1000s a used class a 6.0 and mb quarts 6,5,1" pro comps. I asked him to do the install for me, keep in mind I had been doing work for other people since i was in 8th grade but I knew this dude was the shit so I was willing to pay for his expertise. He said 700. He said If i helped him he would do it for 350. Done deal. I learned a gang of shit during that install. Stuff I still use today. Its funny, now I do work for him! Mostly because he doesnt have the time. Find someone who knows more than you and pick their brain. That's how you get better. I have never been to installer school, I know alot but I also know a school would teach me easier ways of doing some of the stuff I do now.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

2010 Total Score (SPL + Bonus + RTA + Install)

1 Team Audio Connection - Gary

Los Molinos CA USA 397.9

2 The A Team

Strathmore AB Canada 397.4

3 Will Welcher <~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~yea baby!

Carmichael CA USA 384.5

4 Rich Lopez

USA 382.2 <~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~did this install too!

5 Big Dave

Canada 380.5

6 Gary Killian

USA 378

7 Nick Stone

USA 376.6

8 Team Custom - Lipz

Canada 376.3

9 Audiophile Team Elite - Robert

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

and your color is similar to mine on my neon, those rims are seriously making me question going for chrome instead of my planned black I wanna get, beautiful car dude

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

was there a show today I missed? I have been to busy with work to even look up shows damn

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

was there a show today I missed? I have been to busy with work to even look up shows damn

Not sure, cant go to a show until my cosmetics are complete.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Archived