1/0 WIRE AND FUSES AND HOLDER

3 - 300 amp fuses one 1/0 gauge fuse holder. 1 - 51.5" red monster. 1- 22" red monster. 2 - 7" black monster. 1 - 35" black monster. 1 - 28" black monster. 1 - 26" knu klmx. 1 - 17' 6" knu klmx.

DSCN0364.jpg

Dont want to seperate. 70 bucks. plus shipping. paypal only

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

I t was supossed to be 70 shipped obo.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

$50 for just the wire? i already have fuse block

u said 70 obo and all i can spend is $50, if thats coo then i got paypal

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

how much for them fuses if hes taking the wire i might take them

do you want the holder or just the fuses? but yeah if he takes the wire thats what will be left for sale.

did that fuse holder have screws for holding the wire in the holder or just 2 bolts for ring terminals?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

did that fuse holder have screws for holding the wire in the holder or just 2 bolts for ring terminals?

it has the screws on top for tha anl fuse and set screws on the side to hold the wire. the top ones hold the wire as well.

can i just buy the 51.5" red monster, 35" black monster, fuse block and a fuse?

i dont need that much wire, just enough to move my battery?

lemmie know something, i got the money, pm me a price for said items shipped