Second Skin Audio

2 12" Type-R's

hey thanks people for all your advice, i really do appreciate it. i want to double baffle it. i can go to Lowe's or Home Depot and i think they can do the cut outs. and all have to do is the gluing and the holes.i honestly dont know the steps on building a box. can someone tell me the steps in detail please? do you guys use that RE calculator to build your boxes? thanks.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

yeah man use the RE calc and just double check all of the dimensions, get it cut at lowes (even tho the might ef up by a little bit and charge you per cut)

Or

craigslist the tools/pawn shop, spend $100 bucks on tools and wood and whatnot and that way in the future you have your own crap and will save a ton of money and make your own designs. Shoot, i cut sheets of wood and made walls with a damn jigsaw... and at the pawn shops by me they go for $15, circulars for 20.

yeah man use the RE calc and just double check all of the dimensions, get it cut at lowes (even tho the might ef up by a little bit and charge you per cut)

Or

craigslist the tools/pawn shop, spend $100 bucks on tools and wood and whatnot and that way in the future you have your own crap and will save a ton of money and make your own designs. Shoot, i cut sheets of wood and made walls with a damn jigsaw... and at the pawn shops by me they go for $15, circulars for 20.

about that RE calc., isnt it only for 1 subwooder box? i want to make one for 2 R's.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical