Second Skin Audio

2010 Mustang Wall

sounds like fun man

dont sacrifice leg room. keep the seeat all the way back and leanin haha

take lots of pics

When will we see you walling that pretty bish in your ava?

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Well, he wont be replacing trannys, unless he plans on driving like an asshole... And as far as suspension goes, how much weight do you think he's going to have in there? It does have a backseat, which if you threw 2 adult males back there that weighed 200lbs each, thats 400lbs... I dont think the OP will have any issues, just sayin...

how do u figure? the back seat on the car weighs 75 pounds THATS IT with all the hardware belts bolts everything... have fun fitting 2 200lb males in that back seat lmao.. plus thats not constant weight.. he adds the box its gunna weigh more than 400 lbs and it will be in the car EVERY second of every day.. causing the tires caster alot more causing more wear on them.... im not saying dont do it at all... im just shedding light on problems that could be there in the future... look at how noobtastics car sits look at how his suspension lasted.. and the tranny it wont matter at all if he beats on it... its got 400+ pounds in it at all times so that tranny is accomidating for that.. same as if you put 24's on a awd your gunna go through trannys.. but hes fixing all of that...

Just remember its a sports car not a sport utility..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

where u from in the states?

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

how do u figure? the back seat on the car weighs 75 pounds THATS IT with all the hardware belts bolts everything... have fun fitting 2 200lb males in that back seat lmao.. plus thats not constant weight.. he adds the box its gunna weigh more than 400 lbs and it will be in the car EVERY second of every day.. causing the tires caster alot more causing more wear on them.... im not saying dont do it at all... im just shedding light on problems that could be there in the future... look at how noobtastics car sits look at how his suspension lasted.. and the tranny it wont matter at all if he beats on it... its got 400+ pounds in it at all times so that tranny is accomidating for that.. same as if you put 24's on a awd your gunna go through trannys.. but hes fixing all of that...

Just remember its a sports car not a sport utility..

1. It weighs less than that lol....

2. It's not hard to fit 2 200lb guys back there....it is a 4 seater

3.Lmao.....way diferrent situation....we are only talkin 3 15's .......

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Start the build already..... Build "YOUR CAR" wildbeast..STFU, he is building a STEREO, not a drag racer. Ask Steve Maede to drag race you.

Good luck on your build, dont listen to the Assholes on here trying to bring you down.

Steven

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

Start the build already..... Build "YOUR CAR" wildbeast..STFU, he is building a STEREO, not a drag racer. Ask Steve Maede to drag race you.

Good luck on your build, dont listen to the Assholes on here trying to bring you down.

Steven

Thanks man. Everyones free to give an opinion, I just ignore the neg's.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread