I wasn't mad about being in handcuffs, I was mad about a free roaming attack dog, and the fact that they entered a house with such serious force with nothing more than some neighbor saying there was a burglary. Next time a person pisses me off I can just call the cops and report a burglary at their house and I know they will get fucked up. It's an absurdity, they should have called the owner, and knocked on the door instead of sending a dog in. They easily had enough cops to surround the house in case knocking would have caused a burglar to try and escape, but instead they went in guns blazing. So yes, the system IS fucked.

Like i said The cops SHOULD have handled it differently, But I'm not gonna get into a debate about the law system.

Each and every cop in the world handles things differently.

You have your robocops, and you have your laid back dont give a fuck cops and everything in between.

You are still angry about the whole thing but i promise it isnt what you're making it out to be.

This isn't to start an argument because this argument is a heated one that i have backed and will back again.

And before you say "it didnt happen to me". I have been in a situation where the cops (3 to be exact) had guns fixed on me yelling and screaming for me to get on the ground. I was confused and scared but listened. I was just as mad as you were and my father who is a sheriff deputy for Harris county was equally as pissed. I don't blame them anymore for that though. I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Again i back the legal system and while it is sometimes corrupt and crooked, there is SHIT we can do about it.

Again, My 2 cents. Just calm down and breathe bro.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Like i said The cops SHOULD have handled it differently, But I'm not gonna get into a debate about the law system.

Each and every cop in the world handles things differently.

You have your robocops, and you have your laid back dont give a fuck cops and everything in between.

You are still angry about the whole thing but i promise it isnt what you're making it out to be.

This isn't to start an argument because this argument is a heated one that i have backed and will back again.

And before you say "it didnt happen to me". I have been in a situation where the cops (3 to be exact) had guns fixed on me yelling and screaming for me to get on the ground. I was confused and scared but listened. I was just as mad as you were and my father who is a sheriff deputy for Harris county was equally as pissed. I don't blame them anymore for that though. I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Again i back the legal system and while it is sometimes corrupt and crooked, there is SHIT we can do about it.

Again, My 2 cents. Just calm down and breathe bro.

I am perfectly calm, but you are quite wrong about there being nothing we can do about it. I'm a political science major for a reason, the system is awful and I intend to change it to the best of my ability.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Guest Scylloga

Yes the unlocked door is true. If a cop knocks on your door and the door is unlocked or open they have the "right" to enter as long as they announce themselves.

Now they must also announce they have a K-9 present and sending him/her in to search the property.

Its not perfect but its considered probable cause. No warrant required.

As for the guilty till proven innocent....Im quite aware its the other way around. But the police today look at it like you said it.

Now here is waht I wold do. Since your neighbor is the one that caused this I would file a complaint on them for harassment. Then if necessary a civil suit to get the point across that they are douche bags.

I dont normally condone lawsuits but this is one time it would be beneficial. But only if the neighbor realizes they are being a douche.

My cousin is LAPD, and yes it is said innocent till proven guilty. But in the line of work where when the country and justice system was founded there isnt much of at all reports of home invasions, who heard of a drive by in a horse and buggy. Or what about a tweaker trying to score his next fix. This stuff was just not there.

Now in todays society, its sad that it has come to it but cops must profile the situation. That is for there own personal safty. If a guy walks like a gangster, talks like a gangster, is tatted like a gangster he is one till proven other wise.

Burglery in progress reported, no one answering the door (who would with a 60 inc flat screen on there back), lights off or looks as if no one is home (you two off in the bedroom in a lustfull situation more worried about the orgasem at hand then what lights are or are not turned on). They have to go by previous exsperances and training they have had and take the situation for the worst for there own saftey. This is where the profileing is at the most and is more guilty untill proven innocent.

since its a false report and you can prove ithopefully someone will have an awfully expensive prank phone call to pay for. You know how much a helicopter costs to put in the air?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

innocent until proven guilty is only for judges and court rooms. a cop can say he smelled alcohol or pot and arrest you. make you blow at the station and say well i smelled something when it comes up a zero. as far as handcuffs go , if they feel in danger they can handcuff you for their safety. your better off doin what they say,listening and not arguing

Edited by az73

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

man that would not do where i come from. Those cops would have been fucked. maybe police procedure is different in the us but in canada that would not have flied. i find a lot of cops abuse there power. until they get called on it it's gonna keep happening. i took police foundations so i'm not completely out of the loop and not hating on police officers. they have a reason for being and i plan on being one soon. as far as abusing procedure you were not hostile no weapon gf was bare ass. there was no need for cuffing that's for damn sure but shit might be different in the states just my thoughts.

reaper.png