busted my but and ended up going "white Lightening" its 07 cadillac escalade and ext bright white with gold pearl. of course the gold pearl doesnt show up in the pics. have a few runs in the clear but i still have to polish it so those will come out.

only major problem is both bed besides even though we cleaned the hell out of them. something happened and fish eyed the sides. looks real bad in low light. the painted said if he cant polish it out then he will respray them.

now im waiting for my frontend parts to come in. i need to spray paint a few peices black but of course its still raining. sstupidd weather.

i set a really short deadline and busted that thang

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

Edited by Saltine

gotta rep the "Fi" cleaned it up a bit inside and out, bolted the bed down. gotta few touch ups. but here it is with the fresh painted mirrors on and crap

DSC00121.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

DSC00123.jpg

well, finally got my frontend in and on. new bumper, grill shell, billet grill, clear marker lights, painted air damn, and cadillac emblem.

every car i get has a cadillac emblem thats just me

heres pretty much how im looking for a while. cost about $450 between the frontend and paint.not to bad.. now gotta shine the tires up, get a few runs in the clear polished out and im set for a while

DSC00125.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

DSC00127.jpg

DSC00128.jpg

DSC00129.jpg

DSC00130.jpg

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

damn that truck looks sexy what was it orginally like a toyato or nissan

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"