loudest song you've ever played on your system

Try out Godsmack's Releasing the Demons at the 2:30 mark. It has an 808 that will knock you senseless if your subs can play that low

or the Avenged SevenFold new cd. Almost Easy is crazy and Critical Acclaim is deep to.

PPL forget that rock sounds better than Rap. And i have a country song that can out pound most other systems with rap if i can find it. i'll have to wait til my 360.2 comes back in. :) most new artists use synth sounds to enhance there music and the ppl that listen to is only have stock or mediocre systems and never even know.

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

Not everybody likes the slowed music ;)

Most of these are all common songs so thread is kinda pointless IMO

My System by Daz is recorded at a very low volume IMO and isn't that great

yup, very true

i play decaf and i dont really hear a difference.. plus songs that are slowed just seem to annoy me for some reason

lol, the quieter the system the less you can notice a loud song, lol

yeah I don't think all of them are slowed. I think a lot are not just in certain parts. I agree too tho some songs really do bang, but I hate having to find that one specific song thru my ipod with like the 2000 other songs, but thats a personal problem so I'll just shut up now.

all songs are slowed at minimum 5%, most ~12%... alot ~20%... never really more than that otherwise it starts sounding like its slowed

No joke - Dourrogh?

or

Stick em - B Legit

insane

its in Decafs zips somewhere

No Joke is Souljaboy

gucci mane- yellow diamonds

clipped to hell

i hate having to find songs on ipods

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

I used to bump Nothin' by Tech N9ne. his song Now Its On has always been my old faithful though

2010 Subaru Impreza

Pioneer AVH-P1400DVD

2 10" Rockford Fosgate Punch HX2

Audison LRx 1.1K

superglue a dildo to the center of the cone....lube it.....then have that dumbass sit on it :good:

while playing a 10hz note

haha, this reminds me of a paintball sticker i have "my balls slap at 300fps"

now I want a sticker that says "i fuck at 10hz"

i hate having to find songs on ipods

yeah its a real pain especially while driving, now I need to find the best way/efficient way to isolate my favorite songs of yours out of the 500 something songs I have in a playlist of your bass songs. any ideas?

wish you could favorite songs on the fly on a ipod touch to a separate category or playlist.

sig.jpg

jl 12w7 ported @ 2cubes at 38hz

rockford fosgate t1500bd

Or just make another playlist with just the songs you want to hear that are by decaf ;)

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

whats the loudest song you've ever played on your system?

just curious so list em

not the lowest but the loudest

ill go first... mine is trunk bang by dorrough

Myne is a in house system with a shitty boss chaos soon to be a hifonics hfi or DC level 3 but any ways it probably had to be white bricks by young jeezy is what i think it was and it pounded pretty goddamn hard for what it was everything was cranked up

in house subwoofer system FTW but nothing special

1 12 inch lanzar vibe 1600 watts

subwoofer box tuned to 36hz

no amplifier ATM

1 350 watt antec power supply 1 300 watt antec power supply 2 other brand 300 watt power supply four in total :)

all four gauge to the soon to be amplifier

Bus bars

1 simple bass boost

Videos at www.youtube.com/walkingfreak

Archived