Hook it up to your system. People will notice that.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

this summer we did a pretty sweet build for this guy wanting to start a party bus business... installed 8 flip down tv, 4 12s and for the alarm.. well.. we had it hooked up to the siren on the outside but on the inside it was connected to every single speaker.. it made ears bleed. we just connected in parallel

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

my friends car has 5 sirens in it, one in the hood and 4 inside the car. their set for time limits, the first goes off, a minute later a another goes off, a minute after that the rest go off. it is extremely loud.

2010 Subaru Impreza

Pioneer AVH-P1400DVD

2 10" Rockford Fosgate Punch HX2

Audison LRx 1.1K

superglue a dildo to the center of the cone....lube it.....then have that dumbass sit on it :good:

while playing a 10hz note

haha, this reminds me of a paintball sticker i have "my balls slap at 300fps"

now I want a sticker that says "i fuck at 10hz"

also how would i go to connecting the other horn can i just strip a lil of the one i alrdy have and just connect it right to that horn?

you should be able to hook up 2 sirens off the alarms output...but if you wanna be safe id add a relay so you dont burn out the siren output channel on the alarm.

slap on a train horn that should do it , so who ever tries to even get in the car will have a heart attack , Plus it will get everyones attention LOL , JUst joking but ive actualy seen it - Here's da vid :)

Is that legal and how much would it cost for me to do that?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I'd do what others have said and put sirens inside the car, make it unbearable to sit in.

slap on a train horn that should do it , so who ever tries to even get in the car will have a heart attack , Plus it will get everyones attention LOL , JUst joking but ive actualy seen it - Here's da vid :)

lol but if i had a neighbor with an alarm like that that honked every time he armed/disarmed it i'd try to ask nicely if he could make it silent arm/disarm. If not then we'd have a problem, that would be sooo annoying early in the morning or late at night.

Edited by that guy

“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.”

Winston Churchill