Sonic Electronix

how would i go about doing this

should i just go around shop to shop and ask them

what should i say??

my car has a couple things done to it and i go to alot of shows and get it out there

and im in high school and would be able to bring a bunch of people in to get their cars done

but i would just like some advice on how going about this ????

thanks in advance

zach

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Unless you have years of experience in competing I would throw the sponsorship idea out of the window.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Sponsorships are hard to get. They mostly go after people with new vehicles or if yours is older that bitch better be something special. At least that what I have gathered from when I was trying to get sponsored. And if your just looking for free shit, give it up.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

there was a guy i was talking to that owns a shop in ny, and he was going to do a partial sponsorship for me where if i bought a certain amount worth he could get the company to cover say a sub amp. there were a few diff examples he gave me and it would have worked out great but i lost my job and at the moment cant spend the money i wanted to so its on hold. any specific equipment you are looking for or what?

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

at a shop only sponsorship you'll be getting is a 15% discount if that.. and that's only for rocking a sticker on your window. its hard to get sponsorships not everyone can get one

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

You looking for free stuff or price breaks?

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

ok thanks for the fast replys and yea i dont just want free stuff because really thats not a big deal i get everything at cost of what the shops get so idc about getting free stuff i just wanna get put in some mags and get my truck out there really thats my main goal and my truck has alot done to it cuz everyone around thinks your the shit if you have like 2 12s:) so with me having 4 on 3000 watts and 10inch headrest tvs and a 22 inch flip down and ps3 and xbox 360 everyone is off this truck and everyone wants to go and get the same stuff thats in it even tho its not that crazy compared to whats out there but for around here its big:) and plus im only 16 which i think that should give me a lil boost i mean i dont know of any 16 years old around here with 20000 truck 5500 rims and 3000 in music alone (im not trying to like put it in peoples face cuz mine nothing compared to the stuff on here:)) but from where i live its big stuff :)

i was just wondering how i would go about asking and stuff???

there was a guy i was talking to that owns a shop in ny, and he was going to do a partial sponsorship for me where if i bought a certain amount worth he could get the company to cover say a sub amp. there were a few diff examples he gave me and it would have worked out great but i lost my job and at the moment cant spend the money i wanted to so its on hold. any specific equipment you are looking for or what?

i just wanna get the truck out there and i DONT wanna go with the whole youtube idea cuz thats like steves trademark lol :)

To me it sounds like you don't need a sponsor.

If your just trying to get your truck out there, post build log's, and youtube video, and you will get feed back.

Honestly being in magizines and stuff like that is cool, but I don't think it all cracked up to what you think it will be.

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

your going to need more that a couple headrest tvs to get in a mag. I have seen a mustang cobra that was supercharge rd with NOS, on airbags, lambo doors and 43 tvs (literally) he never made it to the mags. he had tvs everywhere, he cut the heat sinks on his amps and put tvs in his amps, you have seen tvs in the headrest this can had tvs in his seats where you actually sit and put your back.

I mean i don't wanna discourage you, but you are gonna need a really nice vehicle to get sponsored. How bout some pics of your vehicle.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived