Sonic Electronix

ok thanks for the fast replys and yea i dont just want free stuff because really thats not a big deal i get everything at cost of what the shops get so idc about getting free stuff i just wanna get put in some mags and get my truck out there really thats my main goal and my truck has alot done to it cuz everyone around thinks your the shit if you have like 2 12s:) so with me having 4 on 3000 watts and 10inch headrest tvs and a 22 inch flip down and ps3 and xbox 360 everyone is off this truck and everyone wants to go and get the same stuff thats in it even tho its not that crazy compared to whats out there but for around here its big:) and plus im only 16 which i think that should give me a lil boost i mean i dont know of any 16 years old around here with 20000 truck 5500 rims and 3000 in music alone (im not trying to like put it in peoples face cuz mine nothing compared to the stuff on here:)) but from where i live its big stuff :)

i was just wondering how i would go about asking and stuff???

Fuckin' rich boy. :rolleyes:

Fuckin' rich boy. :rolleyes:

ha no im not rich its my parents money lol

dad owns 3 car lots and i got to pick between a tahoe or charger and i loved the charger for the week i had it but i was ready to build a ground pounder hahah so i traded it in for the hoe ha and i get everything at cost because he used to own a shop in louisville but he just wasnt making enough money so he sold it and the person who owns in now give me whatever at cost and installs for free :):):) i mean i really dont need to be sponsored and i already talked to him and he said no because he doesnt want to get into all of that right now:( but i dont really need to be because i get anything cheap anyways but just to be sponsored i think would be cool but it might now be all the its cracked up to be :( i just think it would be a good experience.:)

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

at risk of sound like a so called "hater" :rolleyes: good experience would be to not have everything handed to you. to work for yours. and to install it yourself "built not bought"

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

ha no im not rich its my parents money lol

dad owns 3 car lots and i got to pick between a tahoe or charger and i loved the charger for the week i had it but i was ready to build a ground pounder hahah so i traded it in for the hoe ha and i get everything at cost because he used to own a shop in louisville but he just wasnt making enough money so he sold it and the person who owns in now give me whatever at cost and installs for free :):):) i mean i really dont need to be sponsored and i already talked to him and he said no because he doesnt want to get into all of that right now:( but i dont really need to be because i get anything cheap anyways but just to be sponsored i think would be cool but it might now be all the its cracked up to be :( i just think it would be a good experience.:)

I hope you don't get it

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

at risk of sound like a so called "hater" :rolleyes: good experience would be to not have everything handed to you. to work for yours. and to install it yourself "built not bought"

i do help install with the guy who does it but i really only know a lil bit so im learning the ropes so i do install it with help tho sorry if i made seem like i dont do anything with the installing cuz i do but i just need some help while im learning :) and i dont just get everything handed to me i have to work for my dad transporting cars and going to auctions im not like a spolied brat i actually do work for what i got (sorry if i sound like a smart ass im not meaning it that way)

Im glad you said it, I didnt want to sound like a hater either, but I wanna see some pics or Im gonna call BS... 16 with new license and all this shit? Show me... And the whole built, not bought... Thats so uncool, because nothing was built... Thats for custom shit, cuttin, welding, chopping, grinding... Anyone can buy a box, and buy rims, and have stuff bolted on and installed, but to say built not bought... You gotta earn that... Sorry...

im gonna upload some pictures within a couple hours an i cant get pictures on the inside cuz its in the shop getting the frame fixed and i only have the pictures of outside and ill give pictures of wreck too for some proof that im not lying lol :)

nobody probably wants to sponsor a 16 year old. it wont be easy as you think

EDIT: especially one that cant fully install his own stuff. No offense at all

none taken man :) n yea i can see what your saying

Archived